Pre-Season training times have been set!
Note that apart from Auskick, all pre-season training will either be at Merrimac High School or St Vincent’s Primary school until the end of March. Once the Cricket season is complete, we can make our way back onto the main club oval.
Footy4Fun age groups (U8, U9, U10 and U11) – Starting the week beginning 21st February
U12 Boys – Starting 7th February
U13 Girls – Starting 7th February
U14 Boys – Starting 8th February
U15 Girls – Starting 31st January
U16 Boys – Starting 1st February @ Pratten Park Broadbeach
U17 Girls – Starting 18th February
Training Updates – Wet Weather, Changes, etc.
Note that times and locations are subject to change, so keep an eye on the Training Update page for time / location changes.
Training at Merrimac High School – Please follow these rules:
If you are training at Merrimac High School:
- Please do not park on Rio Vista Blvd.
- Please do not jump the fence
- All entry into oval should be through the main gate via Dunlop Ct
- The toilets at the end of E Block (where the gym equipment is closest to the oval) are open for our use
- Please do not go into any other part of the school apart from the oval and the E Block toilets.
Due to recent changes to Vaccination Status requirements for schools, all coaches and parents assisting with training at a school venue will need to be fully vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, please we ask you to refrain from helping out at training while this rule is in place.